While almost everyone can use a telephone, not everyone can successfully
work in a call centre. You've made a major investment in telephone equipment
and service, computers and software, building space, a marketing strategy,
training, managers and supervisors, and payroll. There is a way to identify
and hire employees who fit your unique culture.
The Call Centre Survey is a management tool that
measures suitability or ''fit'' for your Contact Centre - Inbound
or Outbound. Compared to established call centre benchmark,
do your potential or current employees have an understanding of sales
principles and behavioural traits that indicate they are well suited
for work in your contact centre?
Using the Call Centre Survey helps you select employees who perform
effectively and efficiently. You'll solve the turnover problem - they'll
perform better, more reliably and stay with you longer.
- Helps you hire employees who "fit the job” - inbound
- Reduces employee burnout and turnover
- Makes training more effective
- Minimizes turnover during the training phase
- Reduces the need for constant supervision
- Decreases complaints
- Gives you a competitive advantage
- Increase productivity and profitability
With the Call Centre Survey, you will reduce
and you will have the tools to solve people problems.
<- Return to Recruitment
& Selection Tools